Automechanika Frankfurt covers the entire Messe Frankfurt exhibition grounds. Here you can find an overview of the various halls, entrances and services on site.
- Ground plan Automechanika 2024 (PDF, 2 MB)
How to reach Automechanika Frankfurt
Please use the following entrances:
- Entrance "Torhaus" - with the S-Bahn trains (S3, S4, S5 and S6)
- Entrance City - with the underground line 4 and tram lines 16 and 17
- Entrance "Portalhaus" - Shuttle bus from Rebstock car park or taxi
- Entrance "Galleria" - Shuttle bus from Rebstock car park or taxi
- Entrance Hall 3 East (Ost)
Restaurants, Snack- & Café-Bars
Looking for a place where you can have a little break from the hustle and bustle of the trade fair? Here, you shortly can find an overview of all the restaurants, markets, snack bars and café bars on the exhibition centre site.
There is a free of charge shuttle service on the fairgrounds during the Automechanika opening hours between the halls. For a direct connection between the eastern and western half of the fairgrounds please use the express shuttle.
We are here to answer your questions: you will find our information counters on the entire exhibition grounds. Our friendly hostesses and hosts are at your service. Information stands can easily be found and are marked with a red “i”.