Automechanika Frankfurt is the world's leading trade fair for the automotive service industry.
Automechanika Frankfurt concluded on 15 September following five trade fair days with a record number of exhibitors, more visitors than in 2016 and a new record for the amount of exhibition space. The event drew around 135,000 trade visitors from 184 countries – another record.
Automechanika Frankfurt is where you need to be
- Industry meeting place: Automechanika brings industry, retail and workshops together in one place. The last event drew around 135,000 trade visitors from 184 countries.
- At the heart of the action: The City of Frankfurt enjoys excellent transport connections by road, rail and air, and Messe Frankfurt is centrally located in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Large yet accessible: Around 5,000 exhibitors come here to showcase their latest developments. Thanks to the exhibition grounds’ clear structure and visitor guidance systems, you’ll have no trouble finding what you're looking for.
- New themes: Automechanika regularly extends its portfolio. Since 2018 „Tyres“ and „Classic Cars“ can be found at the trade fair.
- Globally networked: Automechanika is an international hit that now takes place in 16 countries. Take advantage of Automechanika’s international network and benefit from new contacts and markets.
Impressions Automechanika 2018
We have many impressions of products, events and encounters. Here you will find a selection of pictures of the Automechanika Frankfurt 2018. Printable images for download can be found in our press section.
In the Frankfurt daily newspaper you can read about the latest product news, business insights, trends, highlights and special events of the fair.