For the coming edition of Automechanika, the popular theme of vehicle individualisation is moving back to the East Area. From carrier systems, tyre socks and car fragrances to special tyres and rims, infotainment, chip tuning and car wrapping - international manufacturers will be showcasing new trends.
Back again in Hall 3.1!
Manufacturers from the infotainment, customising and tuning sectors are invited to show their products in one of the most beautiful halls at the Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre. The hall is a popular attraction, column-free, flooded with daylight and in direct proximity to leading parts and component manufacturers (Hall 3.) and the Future Mobility Park on the Agora.
In addition to the theme of vehicle individualisation, there is a growing range of products for transporting bicycles and other sports equipment, as well as car accessories for animals. Accordingly, the subject will find its place for the first time at Automechanika alongside general storage systems. Matching to this: Many manufacturers of air fresheners, car fragrances and cockpit sprays already presented themselves at Automechanika 2022 and there are also numerous reservations in this area for 2024.
Tuning of e-cars
The growing segment of tuning electric cars is also new at Automechanika in Frankfurt. For a long time now, it has not just been about looks. Sound boosters, lowering for better driving dynamics or changing the suspension play just as important a role here as "body kits" with sills, spoilers, etc., which improve the aerodynamics and thus the achievable driving distance. Chip tuning solutions are also being worked on to achieve even better performance values.
Are you a new exhibitor?
Booking form for a standard booth package of 9 sqm to 32 sqm for newcomers.
Service provided (specifications in regards to the booth size are in the attachement):
- Stand space
- Positioning in the exhibitor area of your product group and according to an accepted booth offer
- Stand construction incl. carpet (colour selectable according to pattern card)
- Lighting: track mounted or extending spotlights (LED)
- Walls 2,50 m or 3,50 m hight, white, depending on booth size
- Storage area, starting at 20 sqm booth size
- Company graphics 190x35cm, 1 pcs per open side (the graphics must be available in ready to print PDF format)
- 3 plug sockets
- Pre- and evening stand cleaning
- 2 additional exhibitor tickets
- 50 free of charge visitor vouchers
Standard booth package price: 350.00 €/ sqm plus 985.00 € media package
All prices plus 19% VAT (if applied), EUR 0.60 /sqm AUMA-fee and EUR 3.50 /sqm environmental fee.
- This offer applies to first time exhibitors and in combination with the regular application for Automechanika Frankfurt 2024.
- The booth design in this offer does not include any furniture.
- Attached there ist the chart with the specified services/benefits accordant to the booth size.
- Please see attached draft of the booth design.