Automechanika offers a new digital format for the international audience with a focus on industry and trade. Under the motto 'Let's talk Business' a series of panel discussions on current topics with international key players, associations and supporters is organized.
The third web talk brought together leading companies and associations who shared their views on the topic: Connectivity, data-based business models and legal framework
- Norbert Dohmen, Managing Director, Caruso Dataplace
- Ronan McDonagh, Technical Director of Figiefa – the European Federation of Automotive Aftermarket Distributors
- Dr. Tibor Pataki, Head of Motor Insurance, Automobile Technology, Statistics and Crime Prevention, GDV – German Insurance Association
- Gerd Preuss, Productmanagement, ADAC
- Frank Schlehuber, Senior Consultant Market Affairs, CLEPA – European Association of Automotive Suppliers
- Sarah Lindsey, Director Business Development, Automotive, Transport & Logistics
Let´s Talk Business second edition
The second web talk brought together leading companies and associations who shared their views on the question: Which mix of alternative drive systems do we need to reach the EU climate targets?
- Pierre Olivier Calendini, Chief Representative Fuel Research Center, Aramco
- Dr. Isabel Kundler, Project Coordinator, DECHEMA e.V.
- Alain Mathuren, Communication Director, FuelsEurope
- Mark Freymüller, CEO, Hyundai Hydrogen Mobility
- Frank Müller, representative of the BEM – the German Association for electromobility
- Dr. Axel Koblitz, Managing director of the German Association of Cardealers and Mechanics
- Olaf Musshoff, Director Automechanika Frankfurt
Did you like this talk?
We would like to be able to offer you even more in future, and that is why we would appreciate your feedback:To the survey