Automechanika offers a new digital format for the international audience with a focus on industry and trade. Under the motto 'Let's talk Business' a series of panel discussions on current topics with international key players, associations and supporters is organized.
Let’s talk Business: „Innovative workshop solutions“
Experts discussed which innovations manufacturers and workshops can use to meet the challenges of mobility change and digitalisation at the fourth edition of "Let's talk business". The web talk brought together representatives from AVL DiTEST, Carbon and Hunter to exchange ideas on this topic.
- Felix Scholl, COO, Carbon
- Dr. Tristan Reinisch, Master TechLead Emission Measurement, AVL DiTEST GmbH
- Darcy Tallon, Vice President International, Hunter Engineering Company
- Olaf Mußhoff, Director Automechanika Frankfurt
Did you like this talk?
We would like to be able to offer you even more in future, and that is why we would appreciate your feedback:To the survey
Let's talk business webinar series in South Africa
Automechanika Johannesburg launched its own "Let's talk business" webinar series for the African market in October 2021. Experts discussed topics such as financing solutions, sustainability, training and how to best protect your business in times of disruption.You can find the recordings of the webinars here
Let’s talk Business: „Connectivity“
The third web talk brought together leading companies and associations who shared their views on the topic: Connectivity, data-based business models and legal framework
- Norbert Dohmen, Managing Director, Caruso Dataplace
- Ronan McDonagh, Technical Director of Figiefa – the European Federation of Automotive Aftermarket Distributors
- Dr. Tibor Pataki, Head of Motor Insurance, Automobile Technology, Statistics and Crime Prevention, GDV – German Insurance Association
- Gerd Preuss, Productmanagement, ADAC
- Frank Schlehuber, Senior Consultant Market Affairs, CLEPA – European Association of Automotive Suppliers
- Sarah Lindsey, Director Business Development, Automotive, Transport & Logistics
Let´s Talk Business: „Alternative drive systems“
The second web talk brought together leading companies and associations who shared their views on the question: Which mix of alternative drive systems do we need to reach the EU climate targets?
Key automotive aftermarket suppliers in dialogue with the industry
The first web talk on brings together for the first time under the Automechanika umbrella the CEOs of leading international suppliers to discuss among others the challenges facing supply chains in times of Corona.