This business programme has been designed exclusively for top decision-makers in the automotive and tire sector. Benefit from more space to hold discussions and more time to focus on what is important at the trade fair!
Premium all the way
The portfolio of Automechanika Frankfurt has now been extended to include REIFEN which will be held concurrently. As a top decision-maker in the automotive sector, this is your opportunity to enjoy a more relaxed visit to the trade fair. An exclusive, catered lounge, a limousine shuttle service and the offer of free of charge hotel accommodation are just some of the premium advantages. And participation in this business programme is free of charge and without obligation for you.
You Premium advantages at a glance:
- Free entry to REIFEN and to Automechanika Frankfurt
- Limousine Shuttle Service
- Cloakroom service
- Exclusive, catered premium lounge
- Invitation to REIFEN Networking Event
- Tailored personal assistance before and during the show
- Book early bonus*: first night’s accommodation in hotel included (depending on availability)
- Participation is free of charge and without obligation
* As a premium member visiting the fair, early booking before 28 May 2018 offers the possibility of benefiting from one night’s free accommodation in selected hotels. This offer is limited and restricted to the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport and the QGreen Hotel by Melia. You will receive more information on how to claim your free night’s accommodation once you have registered successfully for the premium programme and received the confirmation of your participation.
Registration for the premium package will be possible here from the middle of February 2018.
Conditions of participation at Automechanika Premium
As at: 01/2018
§ 1 Scope
(1) The use of the website and services offered by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH (hereinafter referred to as MFE) in relation to the membership in the business programme Automechanika Premium is subject to the following conditions of membership.
(2) Only top decision makers (managing director, management board, operations manager, purchasing manager) from tyre stores and retailers, workhops, car dealers with workshops, vehicle and tyre manufacturers, remolding and vulcanisation companies, organizations with car and van fleets as well as shipping companies with at least € 10 million in annual sales are entitled to be a member, free of charge, of the business programme Automechanika Premium.
§ 2 Registration
(1) Prior online registration of members is required before any of the services of the business programme Automechanika Premium may be used. At the time of online registration, personal data of members (including company, name, address, email address, telephone number) will be required and will be treated in accordance with the provisions of German data protection legislation.
(2) Members undertake to provide full and accurate information about themselves and their companies, as required by the registration process; they further undertake to inform MFE at email@example.com immediately of any subsequent changes to these information.
(3) MFE reserves the right to refuse registration to would-be members. The number of members is limited.
(4) After successful registration, applicants will receive an email confirming their membership in the business programme Automechanika Premium or notification of refusal in case the applicant does not conform to the above-mentioned visitor group, or in case there are no more places available.
§ 3 Services
The services that may be called upon through the business programme Automechanika Premium – as long as stock lasts - after confirmation of registration has been received (including free admission ticket etc.) will be available solely to members of the business programme Automechanika Premium. Services and benefits under the package may not, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties of any kind. No claim may be made for payment or other alternative in lieu of such services.
§ 4 Rights reserved by MFE
MFE may at all times revoke acceptance to the package, without any obligation to give a reason of any kind and, in particular, if a member:
a) has given incorrect information at the time of registration,
b) has infringed these terms and conditions.
§ 5 Members’ obligations
Members must inform MFE immediately, if at any time they become aware that third parties have misused members’ details and material.
§ 6 Liability
(1) MFE shall not be liable for any material defects or defect of title (in particular, accuracy, freedom from error, freedom from industrial property rights or copyright with regard to third parties, completeness and/or serviceability) in respect of any services or information provided free of charge at www.automechanika-premium.com, unless it results from gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
(2) MFE expressly distances itself from the content of the websites of others, for which there may be direct or indirect links at www.automechanika-premium.com. MFE accepts no liability for either the content or the web pages. Responsibility for the content of such sites remains solely that of the individual provider.
(3) Downloads are undertaken at one's own risk. MFE accepts no liability for damage, such as may occur, through no fault of their own, as a result of downloading, installing, saving or using the software or content of their website.
§ 7 Image-, video- and/or sound-recordings
By participating in the event, the member consents without remuneration to the making of image-,video- and/or sound recordings of his person by MFE or third persons acting on their behalf; member grants MFE for editorial reporting as well as marketing and advertising purposes for the event and/or Messe Frankfurt the exclusive, transferable, and sublicensable right of use and exploitation of the recordings, not limited in place or time, in whole or in part, in all known and unknown forms of use and exploitation in all media.
§ 8 Changes to the terms and conditions
MFE reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. This applies particularly to changes that are required as a result of compelling statutory regulation. Any such changes will be communicated to members by email or newsletter. They will be deemed to have been accepted, unless members decline to accept the change(s) within 14 days either by post or by email. In cases where members decline the changes, MFE reserves the right to cancel their contractual agreement with the member(s) within a month of receipt of notification of unwillingness to accept the new conditions.
§ 9 Opportunity to decline usage of data
Irrespective of and in addition of to the statutory obligations pertaining to data storage, members may at any time withdraw their permission for their data to be stored, processed or used. For this they can simply contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that all requests not to use given member data for advertising or publicity purposes will be respected, the data of those who make such a request will be held in a separate, suitably blocked, list.
§ 10 Final condition
These conditions and the contract to which they pertain are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The court of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main.
Do you have any questions about being an insider at Automechanika Frankfurt?
Contact the Premium team
Telephone: +49 69 75 75-69 70