A visit to the show is doubly worthwhile, since this is the first time that REIFEN and Automechanika Frankfurt have been held concurrently at the same location, and for you we have a full, stress-free package that is right up your street.
Insiders know more
There is an increasing strategic overlap between the tire industry and the workshop market. More and more tire dealers offer automotive services, whilst car dealerships are further extending the range of tire options they offer.
Treat yourself and enjoy a more relaxed visit to the trade fair when you join the ‘insider’ customer programme especially for tire dealers. Participants have free entry to REIFEN and to Automechanika Frankfurt on every day of the trade fair, whilst also having exclusive access to the insider lounge in which you can meet sector colleagues from car dealerships and workshops. Joining is free.
Your insider advantages at a glance:
- Free entry on all days of the trade fair
- Including free travel on local public-transport services operated by the RMV public-transport authority
- Insider Lounge for conversation with colleagues
- Cloakroom service
- Quick massage in the insider lounge
- First-hand insider information with exclusive guided tours around the trade fair
- Book of vouchers for exhibitor offers and snacks
- Top advice and personal assistance provided before and during the trade fair.
- Participation is free and without obligation.
Conditions of membership in respect of Automechanika Insider
As at: 01/2018
§ 1 Scope
(1) The use of the website and services offered by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH (hereinafter referred to as MFE) in relation to the membership in the benefit package Automechanika Insider is subject to the following conditions of membership.
(2) Only decision makers (managing director, shop/garage owner, operations manager, purchasing manager, garage manager, employees with specialist responsibility) from tyre stores and retailers, workhops and car dealers with workshops with at least € 1.5 to 10 million Euro in annual sales or 10 employees are entitled to be a member, free of charge, of the benefit package Automechanika Insider.
§ 2 Registration
(1) Prior online registration of members is required before any of the services of the benefit package Automechanika Insider may be used. At the time of online registration, personal data of members (including company, name, address, email address, telephone number) will be required and will be treated in accordance with the provisions of German data protection legislation.
(2) Members undertake to provide full and accurate information about themselves and their companies, as required by the registration process; they further undertake to inform MFE at email@example.com immediately of any subsequent changes to these information.
(3) MFE reserves the right to refuse registration to would-be members. The number of members is limited.
(4) After successful registration, applicants will receive an email confirming their membership in the benefit package Automechanika Insider or notification of refusal in case the applicant does not conform to the above-mentioned visitor group, or in case there are no more places available.
§ 3 Services
The services that may be called upon through the Automechanika Insider benefit package after confirmation of registration has been received (including free admission ticket etc.) will be available solely to members of the Automechanika Insider benefit package. Services and benefits under the package may not, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties of any kind. No claim may be made for payment or other alternative in lieu of such services.
§ 4 Rights reserved by MFE
MFE may at all times revoke acceptance to the package, without any obligation to give a reason of any kind and, in particular, if a member:
a) has given incorrect information at the time of registration,
b) has infringed these terms and conditions.
§ 5 Members’ obligations
Members must inform MFE immediately, if at any time they become aware that third parties have misused members’ details and material.
§ 6 Liability
(1) MFE shall not be liable for any material defects or defect of title (in particular, accuracy, freedom from error, freedom from industrial property rights or copyright with regard to third parties, completeness and/or serviceability) in respect of any services or information provided free of charge at www.automechanika-insider.com, unless it results from gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
(2) MFE expressly distances itself from the content of the websites of others, for which there may be direct or indirect links at www.automechanika-insider.com. MFE accepts no liability for either the content or the web pages. Responsibility for the content of such sites remains solely that of the individual provider.
(3) Downloads are undertaken at one's own risk. MFE accepts no liability for damage, such as may occur, through no fault of their own, as a result of downloading, installing, saving or using the software or content of their website.
§ 7 Image-, video- and/or sound-recordings
By participating in the event, the member consents without remuneration to the making of image-,video- and/or sound recordings of his person by MFE or third persons acting on their behalf; member grants MFE for editorial reporting as well as marketing and advertising purposes for the event and/or Messe Frankfurt the exclusive, transferable, and sublicensable right of use and exploitation of the recordings, not limited in place or time, in whole or in part, in all known and unknown forms of use and exploitation in all media.
§ 8 Changes to the terms and conditions
MFE reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. This applies particularly to changes that are required as a result of compelling statutory regulation. Any such changes will be communicated to members by email or newsletter. They will be deemed to have been accepted, unless members decline to accept the change(s) within 14 days either by post or by email. In cases where members decline the changes, MFE reserves the right to cancel their contractual agreement with the member(s) within a month of receipt of notification of unwillingness to accept the new conditions.
§ 9 Opportunity to decline usage of data
Irrtop trading companiesespective of and in addition to the statutory obligations pertaining to data storage, members may at any time withdraw their permission for their data to be stored, processed or used. For this they can simply contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that all requests not to use given member data for advertising or publicity purposes will be respected, the data of those who make such a request will be held in a separate, suitably blocked, list.
§ 10 Final condition
These conditions and the contract to which they pertain are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The court of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main.
Guided tours exclusively for INSIDERs:
The tire industry and workshop sector are growing together. Join us on an exclusive tour of the REIFEN tire show in the new Hall 12. In addition to leading international tire manufacturers, you can discover professional processes for modern tire and wheel services in a workshop scenario with three different working areas. Additionally, fully interconnected, ultra-modern workshop machines will be shown in operation. And, at the end, something guaranteed to bring a smile to your face: test drive e-microcars, e-scooters and e-bikes with no queuing!
The tours begin daily (except Saturday) at 11.00 hrs in the INSIDER Lounge. Register now at email@example.com.
Do you have any questions about being an insider at Automechanika Frankfurt?
Contact the Insider Team
Telephone: +49 69 75 75-68 27