Take part from 8 to 12 September 2020 when Automechanika Frankfurt opens its doors for its 26th edition. Here, we will keep you posted about the top themes and innovations of the number one platform for the Automotive Aftermarket.
Sharper profile for 2020
Automechanika is heading for 2020 with new themes and an optimised layout. From now on, the portfolio will be more clearly defined, especially in the fields of workshop equipment and tomorrow’s mobility. The fair will take advantage of the reconstruction of Hall 5, which will not be available for the coming event, to generate important synergies. Additionally, related product groups will be moved closer together.
The new structure at a glance
- Ten product groups: Body & Paint, Tires & Wheels, Diagnostics & Repair and many more – Automechanika 2020 will be characterised by new themes and a clearly structured portfolio, split into ten product segments for the first time.
- Body & Paint: The main theme of the fair in Hall 11 is being given its own name for the first time (Body & Paint). The location remains unchanged and it will be accompanied by a comprehensive complementary programme of events in the adjoining Portalhaus.
- Tomorrow’s Mobility: The ‘Festhalle’ remains the platform for tomorrow’s mobility, which is now split into two sections: ‘Mobility as a Services & Autonomous Driving’ and ‘Alternative Drive Systems & Fuels’.
- Diagnostics & Repair: Diagnostics is a component part of Automechanika and is now being anchored in the name of the product segment in Halls 8 and 9 (Diagnostics & Repair).
- Tires & Wheels: The synergies between the tire trade and workshops were confirmed by the last Automechanika. Accordingly, the portfolio of the fair is being extended to include Tires & Wheels in Hall 12.
- Classic Cars: Following a successful launch at last year’s Automechanika, the business revolving around the cars of yesteryear returns in 2020.
Body & Paint: international championship
The bodywork & paint sector has been based in Hall 11 since 2010. From 2020, however, it will have its own dedicated product segment (Body & Paint). Exhibitors with products for bodywork repairs, paintwork and corrosion protection will be even more clearly positioned and assured of the attention due to them in the multi-faceted trade fair. To go with the launch, a competition will be held at selected Automechanika fairs worldwide and conclude with a grand finale in Frankfurt am Main in 2020. With this competition, the fair will offer the ‘Body & Paint’ product segment as an additional highlight greater attention and an emotional and international platform.
The Automechanika Team will be pleased to advise you about positioning, organising and making your presentation at the fair. Please note that the members of staff responsible for the individual halls have changed for 2020.
Here, you can see who the right person is to contact for your product segment: